You may have owned your horse float or trailer for many years and notice there are now multiple choices for new inclusions. These are certain to make your trip to horse shows/meets, or your overnight stay, far more enjoyable.
The team receive requests daily from clients who have purchased new floats but did not opt in for all the extras at the time of their order. Perhaps now is the time to add more storage and make your float work for you?
Yes, upgrading to a new float can be exciting. It can also come with its fair share of challenges. If your current float is manufactured in Australia and suits your style in terms of towing capacity, why sell? Add some those Wishlist items you have always wanted.
We know Horse Float and Trailer Repairs can enhance your floating and towing experience by fabricating, or Supplying and Fitting, your “wish-list” accessories – all at a time that suits you.
We are the team to speak to. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, our knowledge and understanding is guaranteed to please.
Products – supply and fit
- T-locks (multiple locks can be keyed alike)
- Pop up air vents
- Whirly birds
- LED lights – internal and external
- Aluminium checker
- External tap
- Water pump
- Gas Struts
- Front polycarbonate window
- Side windows (to order)
- Storm covers
- Fiamma Awning
- Custom decorative/branded decals
- Jockey wheel
- Rubber drop
- Tailgate and floor rubber – Superior grip and durability
- Rubber strips to tailgate
- Rated chains
- Roof insulation
Products fabricated on site.
- Stallion divider
- Swing out tack box with saddle rack holders (customed to fit your saddle).
- Internal storage units
- Inside side rug rack – open or enclosed/lockable with gas struts.
- Front overhead rug rack – enclosed with gas struts.
- Brackets for new struts
- Brackets enabling swing out tack box to remain open when tailgate is closed.
- Rear lift door – with gas struts
- Barn doors
- Ventilation bracket for lift door
- Front cupboard/bench
- Enclosed sides
- New dividers, bum bars (including upholstery) – made to measure.
Our product lists are virtually limitless. Horse Float and Trailer Repair source top quality Australian product as a priority. All steel and rubber used on our floats and trailers is Australian made.
We are a family owned and operated business – we provide full warranty on all workmanship.